Out of Stock
Correct address data is essential for every e-commerce business. With services for address validation you can check if addresses contain errors and you can decide individually how to handle them. With this Add-On you can validate addresses with the help of the AddressDoctor Webservice API to check e.g. shipping addresses for correctness without programming. You can validate and verify address data from various different data sources. It can be from a CSV- or XML file as well as from other systems for which we provide Add-Ons (e.g. HTTP, FTP, plentymarkets, Magento, Shopware etc.). The processing works in the so-called "batch-mode" which means that multiple data records are validated at once. The number is just limited by the number of transactions you have purchased in your AddressDoctor account. An example use case would be that you fetch all new unshipped orders from your shop and validate them with this Add-On, bevor you ship them. Each order containing an error you can mark and check individually. All correct addresses can be shipped afterwards. This use case is useful for customers who do not have a dedicated address validation in their shop checkout or who are dealing with orders from external marketplaces without address validation.
- Find incorrect addresses e.g. street and zip-code do not match or contain typing errors
- identify and mark orders containing such incorrect addresses
- works for addresses from 240+ countries and terretories
- is based on monthly updated reference data by Informatica AddressDoctor
- enables correct and on-time delivery
- supports fraud-protection
- save money and avoid returns due to incorrect addresses
- reduce costs of packaging and shipping
- satisfied customers
Learn more about the advantages of Informatica AddressDoctor and Intershop! We would be glad to provide reference cases and integration best practices. If you need further information, please contact us.